Restoration 1®, one of the fastest-growing and most-trusted restoration franchises in North America, has been named to the Franchise Times Top 400 2021 list. Restoration 1 ranks 286 out of 400.
“It is an honor to be named to the Franchise Times 400 list once again; this award speaks volumes about the brand’s success and growth throughout the year,” said Gary Findley, CEO of Restoration 1. “This year, our team has been able to help mitigate the effects of the unforeseeable number of natural disasters that occurred in the United States. Our team looks forward to helping even more communities as we expand our brand across the country in 2022.”
Highlights across the Restoration 1 network in 2021 include:
- Restoration 1 named Tom Gissler as President;
- Restoration 1 ranked number 183 in Entrepreneur magazine’s Fra
- Restoration 1 rolled out Micro-Market Franchise Model for franchise candidates in rural markets;
- Restoration 1 named 2021 Weather-Ready Nation (WRN) Ambassador of Excellence by NOAA and the National Weather Service;
- Restoration 1 has awarded over 20 franchises since January 2021, with over 350 sold in 41 states.
Previously the Top 200+, Franchise Times renamed its annual ranking of the 400 largest U.S.- based franchise systems by global systemwide sales to better encompass the biggest brands in franchising, along with promising young concepts in growth mode. The rigorous approach to research remains the same, said Franchise Times Editor in Chief Laura Michaels. The project is the result of a five-month research and reporting effort that leads to the most credible and objective franchise ranking available.
Additional information on the Top 400 can be found in the October issue of Franchise Times and the full list at https://www.franchisetimes.
To learn more about the Restoration 1 franchise, visit restoration1franchise.