Join us May 10-11 in Pittsburgh, PA for 2 days of classroom & hands-on Contents Restoration Pack Out training for your managers & frontline team!
Taught by Barb Jackson, CR in her hometown – “the ‘Burgh”
Tuesday & Wednesday, May 10 & 11, 2022
Hampton Inn, 150 Old Pond Road, Bridgeville, PA 15017
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM – EST
As low as $595.00 per person
Price includes: Continental breakfast, refreshments and lunch each day.
PLUS workshop manual & dozens of open Microsoft Word docs which are totally customizable!
Insert your company logo & if you choose, you can customize the verbiage.
You will be able to customize and implement your own Walk-Through System,
a Digital Photo Inventory System and complete Pack Out Process.
In this workshop you will learn:
Day 1: Classroom Training
- Pack Out Pitfalls
- Four Factors of Successful Contents Division
- Personnel – Defining the roles of the Contents Manager and Team Members
- Facility – Design Basics
- Equipment & Supplies
- Systems – Job Planning, Job Set Up, Inventory, Packing, Transporting, Storage & More
- Job Planning System – 50-point checklist and DOZENS of working documents
Day 2 : Classroom & Hands-On Packing – Plus Pre-Estimating!
- Digital Photo Inventory System – with labels, working documents & forms
- Mobilizing supplies, setting up staging & holding areas
- Determining best sorting & cleaning methods
- Packing Techniques – for efficiency & profitability
- Setting up pack out stations
- Packing of boxed items & wrapping of furniture
- Transporting & storage
- Basics of Smoke Damage – Identifying types of soot & determining proper cleaning techniques
- Pack Out Pre-Estimating basics
CEC Approved by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
This Course Earns 2 IICRC CE Credits