ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is pleased to announce the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2023 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Matt Vonachen of Vonachen Group.
- Vice President/President-Elect: Matthew J. Schenk, Midlab
- Executive Officer: Tom Friedl, Hospeco Brands Group
- Manufacturer Director: Nicole Goulet, Diversey
- Distributor Director: Laura Ann Craven, Imperial Dade
- Canada Director: Brock Tully, Bunzl Canada
Returning Board Members
In addition to Vonachen, the following 2023 Board members are returning from the 2022 Board:
- Past President/International Director: Harry Dochelli, Essendant
- Secretary: Scott Stevenson, KleenMark
- Treasurer: Mercer Stanfield, Brame Specialty Company
- Distributor Director: Michael Chiappe, California Janitorial Supply
- Manufacturer Reps’ Director: Jay Shearer, J.J. Shearer Company
- Manufacturer Director: Matthew Urmanski, Essity Professional Hygiene, North America
- BSC Director: Valerie Burd, ABM
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2022:
- Steve Lewis, Golden Star, Inc.
- Brendan Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment, Inc.
- Amir Karim, Polykar
- Ailene Grego, SouthEast LINK
ISSA invites all members to greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Business Meeting on October 13, which will be hosted at ISSA Show North America 2022 in Chicago, Illinois. Additional details will be announced soon.
For more information about ISSA Show North America 2022, visit issashow.com.
With more than 10,500 members—including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, wholesalers, building service contractors, in-house service providers, residential cleaners, and associated service members—ISSA is the world’s leading trade association for the cleaning industry. The association is committed to changing the way the world views cleaning by providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. Headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., USA, the association has regional offices in Milan, Italy; Whitby, Canada; Parramatta, Australia; Seoul, South Korea; and Shanghai, China. For more information about ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.