In this episode, Michelle is joined by two incredible, and highly celebrated scientists to discuss toxic chemicals in our lives – and how they disrupt our bodies, hormones, and environments.
Pete Myers, PhD, a founder of sudoc (creator of dot Cleaner), is one of the world’s top experts on endocrine disrupter chemicals. He coined the term “endocrine disruption” in 1991, and coauthored a book in 1996 that discusses the topic, called Our Stolen Future.
Terry Collins, PhD, is a fellow founder/inventor, and principal inventor of TAML catalysts. This catalyst could greatly reduce the amount of chemical needed in cleaning and disinfection.
Dr. Myers and Dr. Collins address important questions related to:
- Chemical burden and the amount of chemicals used for cleaning and disinfection.
- Common endocrine disrupters, their impact, and how to avoid them.
- The function of sustainable chemistry and products today.
- The ability of TAML catalysts to advance innovations in cleaning.
- The impact of sustainable science on health and the environment.
- & more!
This week’s episode of Restoration Today is sponsored by sureti!