Take back to your company the knowledge to customize and implement your own walk-through system, a digital photo inventory system, and complete pack out process.
Date: August 16-17, 2022
Time: 8AM to 5PM (EST)
Location: 1145 Commons Boulevard, Reading, PA 19605
Give your contents team the competitive edge! Take your contents division to the next level with 16 hours of LIVE hands-on training specially designed for owners, managers, and frontline team members.
- Scheduling & Mobilizing Teams – turn your staff into an assembly line of success!
- Streamlining Systems On-site – faster, safer, less breakage (virtually none!)
- Pre-Estimating- So simple! – You create it during the “walk-through” and so accurate it is virtually challenge proof! No more waiting for the team to complete the pack out inventory. Write your pre-estimate after the walk through and submit it so the adjuster can set the reserve and you can start collecting money!
- High-tech cutting-edge techniques that will deliver as well as “Old School” methods that have worked for over 25 years.
- Profitability – tactics to increase profitability on almost every job.
Course Outline Includes:
- Understanding Contents Restoration
- Identifying Pack Out Pitfalls
- Four Factors of Successful Contents Division
- Defining the Roles of Team Members
- Components of a Contents Processing Facility
- Contents Restoration Equipment and Supplies
- The Importance of Having Systems in Place
- Packing Boxes for Efficiency and Profitability
- Mobilizing Supplies & Setting Up an On-Site Staging Area
- Setting up Pack Out Stations
- TCz Job Planning System and Dozens of Customizable Forms
- Digital Photo Inventory (DPI) System – the basis for any inventory process
- Hands-On Inventory
- Hands-On Packing of Boxed Items and Wrapping of Furniture
Instructor: Barb Jackson
“Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.” ~Daniel J. Boorstin